WIP Wednesday

So, in order to keep track of my frighteningly large pile of WIP's in my room I'm starting WIP Wednesdays around here. This week, I bring you a single Stay On Bootie.


Pattern: Stay On Baby Booties by Knitgirl's Mother 
Yarn: Colinette Jitterbug in Jay 
Needles: 3.5mm

How cute is that? It's a great pattern that comes together right at the end. Plus, it's all in garter stitch which is also awesome and gives it such charm. This little guy also made me fall in love with this colourway again.



It's hard to believe that baby feet are that little, but at least it makes for quick knitting! Now, I have to get to bed so that I can get up early enough to ride my bike to work again. And I have a soccer game tomorrow night, and 2 runs on Friday. Hopefully I'll still be standing by the weekend! I hope it's as sunny where you are as it is here, it's almost sandal season in Edmonton!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is just too cute! I love the colourway, really striking. Wish I'd made baby bootees for my kids now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww baby booties are super cute, I love the colorway too. It's super pretty.

    ReplyDelete